Most people appreciate receiving little cute text messages every now and than. You can send a random little love note to your boyfriend, husband, secret lover or the guy next door. Here are 10 cute text messages to send to a boy:
1. “Last night was incredible… can’t wait to see you again =)” Tweak this message to fit your circumstances and feel free to send it after a date.
2. “Can’t stop thinking about how irresistible you are and how I want to…” Send this text message anytime you want to make him crave you.
3. “I miss your smile/eyes/hands… counting the minutes until next we meet…” One of the best cute text messages to send to a boy when you are apart.
4. “Just the thought of you makes me smile… =)” A simple yet effective sms message to remind him of you and let him know you are thinking about him.
5. “I love you more than you’ll ever know…” A very basic and totally cute text message to send to your partner.
Now, before I continue with more cute text messages to send to a boy, let me share something with you. You can make the above messages 100% more effective if you start by lighting up his curiosity and tickling his imagination. Men are predators by nature, so anything that makes you a little bit mysterious will drive him crazy. Take a look at the following examples:
6. “I can’t stop thinking about…” Start by sending this message and wait for his answer. He is very likely to ask “About what?”. And than you can say “About last night… How your hands felt on me… can’t wait to see you again…”
7. “If only I could…” An excellent starting message for a sequence of sensual text messages. Once he responds, you can send “Hug you right now… I miss your hands around me… counting the minutes until next we meet =)”
8. If you simply want to send your loved one an appreciation message, start by sending something like “I can’t stop thinking about…” and continue with “How lucky I am to have you in my life… Love you more than you’ll ever know”. You can focus on any positive trait your partner has. This particular text message is also an excellent opener for a series of “dirty” text messages.
9. “I am falling…” I bet you can already guess what your next text message should be.
10. “I was wondering…” By sending this message, you open the door to endless possibilities. You can be creative and romantic and continue with “…if I can be your nothing… as nothing lasts forever, right?=)” Or, you can make him carve you by sending a series of sensual text messages such as “If you’ll like it when I…”
As you can see, there are countless cute text messages to send to a boy. And you don’t need to be genius to come up with smart, creative and flirtatious text messages that will make a guy want you. Actually, the easiest way to master the art of text message flirting is to do what I did: get Michael Fiore’s “Text The Romance Back” program.
I highly recommend you to check out “Text The Romance Back” for yourself and see how sending these little text messages can make a drastic change in your love life.
More Cute Text Messages to Send to a Boy Examples:
You: “I feel dizzy…”
Your partner: “Why? What’s wrong??”
You: “You make my word go ’round =)”
You: “If only you were here right now…”
Your partner: “Oh… what you want to do to me? =)”
You: “Nothing… just cuddle and fall asleep together…=)”
You: “Come on… I know you are thinking about me =) Can’t wait to see you again too, so relax… =)”
Powered by Facebook Comments